5 Smart Reasons why to buy used vehicles
- New cars typically depreciate about 20 percent when they are driven off the lot and another 10 percent of value during the first year. With the right used car it is possible for an owner to buy it, use it and then sell it for a little bit of loss in equity.
- A key factor in determining the price of insurance is the value of the car. Since a used car has less value than a newer version, the cost of insurance should be less.
- Buying a used car is no longer the rolling of a dice to make sure you are not buying someone else’s problems. Most reputable dealers offer a limited warranty on their used cars now and with tools such as Carfax or Autocheck, buyers can get a complete history of any used car and make smart decisions.
- Another smart reason to buy a used car is low interest rates that are available to customers with great credit. Most credit unions will offer qualified customers as low as 1.89% interest on used cars that will allow buyers to purchase a used car and borrow money at a great rate to pay for it.
- Let’s not forget technology. Pricing websites such as NADA.com or KBB.com will allow shoppers to get fair market prices and reviews on any car in as quick as clicking on few buttons. Also websites such as autotrader.com and cars.com will make it extremely easy to locate the used car you are looking for in the distance you are willing to travel.
If you’ve decided to buy a used car, you’ve already made a smart decision. Give us a chance to show you that we are your next smart choice as the used car dealership in Gainesville.